This program is offered by Ascendly: Building the Creators of Tomorrow, Right After School.
Questions? Call Lori Pereira at email@example.com, 703-717-3720
K-2: JR Structural Engineering
Towers, Bridges and Castles with Legos
Cool LEGO projects foster an early love for the power of engineering. Each Class emphasizes learning to think like an engineer, working through new, open-ended, building projects, using new LEGO building techniques and practicing professionalism & good-sportsmanship. These projects lay the foundation for advanced mechanical, electrical, and robotics engineering
Jr. Structural Engineering – $125
- Grades K-2, girls & boys
- Mondays 9/20, 9/27, 10/4, 10/11, 10/18, 10/25, 11/1, 11/8 (8 weeks)
- Before School @ Potomac Elementary 8:15am-9:15am
- Register: https://starbrightenrichment.jumbula.com/Fall2021/LEGOStructuresJrStructuralEngineeringPotomac
3-5: Lego SKills and Creativity Series: Exploring Space (LSCSI)
Explore constructs you might find in space. Focus on what is in space or navigating through space. Build planets, stars, rockets, the International Space Station, Land Rovers or imagine your own space vehicle with LEGO bricks. Cre9ate what you know or imagine what is yet to be discovered.
Exploring Space (LSCS1)- $125
- Grades 3-5, girls & boys (
- Fridays, 9/24, 10/01, 10/8, 10/15, 10/22, 10/29, 11/05, 11/12 (8 weeks)
- Before School @ Potomac Elementary 8:15am – 9:15am