Membership gives you online Directory access on AtoZ. Access will be restricted after October 31st if a membership has not been purchased.
Please use the AtoZ site to purchase a PTA membership for the 2018-2019 school year. Details are included below.
We’d love to have your help and support! If you have any questions, you can reach us as email@example.com.
What Types of Memberships are Available and How Much Does Each Cost?
- Printed School Directory
- Smart Phone Directory App Access
- 2 Votes in PTA Legislative Activities
- Membership in County, State, and National PTAs
- Quality PTA Events, Socials, and Programs
- Gold includes Basic Membership plus an extra directory, & 2 Naming Rights Raffle tickets
- $50 of the $125 Gold Membership price is tax deductible
- Platinum includes Gold Membership, a $20 credit toward Spirit Wear & 3 more Naming Rights Raffle tickets (5 total)
- $100 of the $200 Platinum Membership price is tax deductible
What Does the PTA Do?
The PTA works closely with the school administration and staff to support the school. We help provide the programs, supplies, equipment, and technology requested by the teachers to enhance our children’s educational experience. Our goal is to give our students and staff access to the best educational materials available on an ongoing basis.
Why Should I Upgrade My Membership?
To avoid asking the PES families to participate in traditional fundraising ventures (think asking friends and neighbors to purchase gift wrap, popcorn, etc…) we ask that you consider upgrading your PTA Membership.
What is the Naming Rights Raffle?
This year, it could be your family’s turn to name one of the hallways at the school. For the 2018-19 school year, a sign with the winning family’s name will be prominently displayed for each of the hallways at the school. After the school year, the sign is yours to keep!
We welcome all PTA support and thank you for your membership and any tax-deductible contributions. You may donate at any time through AtoZ.