For the month of October, our school is participating in the Kids Helping Kids Food Drive collecting non-perishable food items to help fight hunger in Montgomery County. This is an anti-hunger campaign to mobilize students in Montgomery County to raise food and funds for their hungry peers across the county.
Donating to this food drive has taught children valuable lessons about hunger, engages students in giving, and shows young people that they have the power to make a difference in their community.
Join the fight to end hunger!
Most Needed Items:
- Instant Oatmeal Packets, original
- Brown Rice
- Whole Grain Pasta
- Tuna, Salmon, Chicken (in water)
- Dry/Canned Beans (low sodium)
- Natural Nut Butters
Fruits & Veggies
- Canned Vegetables (low sodium)
- Canned Fruit (in juice)
- Fruit Cups
Other Healthy Items
- Shelf-stable, individual milk boxes
- Cooking Oils & Spices
- Infant Formula & Baby Food